Hi Everyone!!

Welcome to my blog!!

This blog is basically about ME and my life journey to become the next millionaire! Believe it..

With God will, I can achieve my goal within the next 10 years time. Why 10 years? Why not 3 years or 30 years? I love to have it in 3 years but I have to be realistic. (even though 10 years seems illogical considering my state of income.. sigh). I don't want to have my first RM1 million only when I am old. It is still useful to achieve it when I am old, but not as useful as the next 10 years time (hopefully I am still breathing healthily by then).

So, let me introduce myself...


I'm a simple guy, already 31 years old living with no solid purpose in life. Already married with a beautiful princess (3 months old). I have a decent job with a monthly salary of RM3500. I already bought a house and a car (a small one).

Its only day 2 of 2011. I can assume that, this is my new year resolution. I'm pretty sure, there are many people out there, just like me. We want to be at least, financially freedom. I love my job... mmm.. not the kind of love that I am ready to die for. Just that, I'm comfortable to work as it is now. I don't think I have the skill and brave enough to jump into the business world. So, skip any business or entrepreneurship thing.

One thing that I'm pretty interested in is anything related to money: Money management, unit trust, properties, shares and things like that. I hope I can share some ideas with all of you guys. (I won't sell anything here. I don't believe in MLM and anything related to get rich quick scheme).

So, if you are just like me and want to improve your economy, come and stick with me. Maybe you can learn something from my blog. I hope to share to all, what I plan to do from time to time.

Adios.

0 comments:

Find It